RMA and it’s Las Vegas Chapter presents:
ANALYZING THE COMMERCIAL BORROWER’S INDUSTRY, MARKET, AND COMPETITIVE RISK
OCTOBER 1, 2019 | LAS VEGAS, NV
Location: 1501 W Warm Springs, 2nd Floor, Henderson, NV
Analyzing the Commercial Borrower’s Industry, Market, and Competitive Risk provides the participant with a foundation on which to base sound credit decisions derived from non-financial-statement analysis, such as:
- Economic and industry factors that influence a company’s financial requirements.
- The company life cycle and product life cycle.
- The borrower’s competition and business strategy.
Who will benefit?
This course is designed for bank and related financial services personnel as part of their business credit or lending program. Bankers who have experience in credit risk analysis also will benefit from this course. It will be especially useful for:
- Commercial lenders.
- Credit analysts.
- Relationship managers.
- Determine the economic and industry factors that influence a company’s financial requirements.
- Understand the interrelationship between business, industry, and competitive risk factors and their effect on the credit decision-making process.
- Study how the type of industry, company size, and growth stage can change risk.
- Apply these skills to a company.
This is a core curriculum requirement for financial services personnel who are in a credit business and lending program in a financial institution. Participants are required to complete a pre-course assignment that should take approximately two hours.
See HERE for additional information.
Click here to register.
Credits: 8 NASBA CPE Hours